Did you realize it’s Valentine’s week?
Today I am sharing a perfect last minute gift idea for your sweetheart!
Chocolate Covered Strawberries would make the most elegant and divine gift for Valentine’s Day. Impress your special person with some delicious chocolate covered strawberries boxed in a red gift box.
I got these super cute gift boxes in TARGET for $1. What a great deal! Go grab yours today!
During the summer months you will find some super juicy strawberries and they are perfect to be covered with chocolate. We usually pick ours on a local strawberry farm…Oh, how we love it!Speaking of warm weather ,I think I am actually ready for some better weather. Enough of cold already here in VA.
Try to find some medium sized, ripe strawberries.
The recipe is very easy, just follow the 4 steps below to make this excellent gift.
- 20 medium sized washed strawberries
- 4 ounces of semisweet chocolate
- Line a baking sheet with wax paper.
- Microwave the chocolate In a microwave-safe glass bowl, stopping and stirring every 30 seconds, until melted and smooth.
- Holding a strawberry by the stem end, dip it in the melted chocolate, letting the excess drip off, then place them to the prepared baking sheet.
- Refrigerate the strawberries on the baking sheet until the chocolate is firm , 20- 30 minutes.
So simple and easy to make for any occasion.
Looks absolutely adorable in this cute little red box.
I have a feeling that we have to make some for my sweet son’s teacher…he really loved the idea of bringing some in for Ms. B.
I am sure she will love it:-)
If you want to dip a little more, here is another idea:
or how about a 5 minute
Thanks for visiting today!