This yummy, easy chicken pasta can be done in less than 20 minutes.
Easy chicken dinner? Oh yeah! I love that. When you are standing in the kitchen thinking what’s for dinner, these 20 minutes recipes come handy for sure. I always have chicken in my fridge as I know that I can always pull one of my easy chicken dinner recipes and whip up the recipe in no time for a delicious dinner. We mostly eat chicken, so I mostly have chicken recipes:-) Santa was so generous to me, and I upgraded for an induction cooktop which means cooking will be even faster in my house. Yay!
So this easy dinner doesn’t require many ingredients, just a few and those probably you have in hand.
- 2 halves chicken breast, cut into small pieces
- 1 large onion diced
- 2 tbs olive oil
- 2 slice of bacon, chopped
- salt and pepper to taste
- fresh rosemary
- 1 tbsp flour
- 2 tablespoon mustard
- 1 cup half and half
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Heat the oil in a pan and add onion.
- Brown onion for about 3-4 minutes.
- Add bacon and brown it for 2 minutes.
- Add chicken and cook for 8-10 minutes until brown and cooked trhough.
- Add the flour then immediately add chicken broth and mustard. Drop in a few stems of fresh rosemary.
- Cook for 5 minutes and add half and half to the mix.
- Serve it with spaghetti or your favourite pasta.
I love the simplicity of this recipe. My family loves it. I really can’t go wrong with pasta in my house. Spaghetti with any sauce and chicken always is a winner for my boys;-)
Give this easy chicken recipe a try. If you are looking to grow your chicken recipe collection a little more, here are some of my other favorites.
Enjoy your week!