I have joined up with more than 30 AMAZING bloggers to tackle the challenge of creating a patriotic project or recipe without using the traditional red, white and blue color scheme!
How fun is that?!
Starting two weeks ago and running through July 4th, more than 30 projects will be shared on some of the most awesome blogs around. I can’t wait to see all of the inspirational projects and hope YOU will find some inspiration as well.
Let me tell you, it was challenging to make something without the traditional colors. I decided to make some cute patriotic mason jars
and printables. If you are going to have friends over for the 4th of July celebration , these mason jars would be perfect to hold utensils or cookies on sticks (like I did) for your celebration.
I spray painted the mason jars and painted stars on one jar and stripes on the other jar.
I made up some lemon sugar cookies the day when I made my project and I thought it would be fun to serve these cookies on bamboo sticks along with a 4th of July printable in these mason jars.
Don’t you think it’s a super easy and fun patriotic project?
Now, before you head out, be sure to check out the AMAZING projects that were shared the last two weeks
be sure to enter for your chance to win a
$310 Target Gift Card
by using the Rafflecopter at the end of the post!
1. USA Map by Paper & Fox
2. Let Freedom Ring Gold Art by Life on Virginia Street
3. Wood Shim Flag by Designer Trapped in a Lawyer’s Body
4. Corrugated Metal Star Art by Addicted 2 DIY
5. Neutral Nautical Pallet Flag by Southern State of Mind
- USA String Art by Sypsie Designs
- Lady Liberty Art by Delineate Your Dwelling
- Planked American Flag by Maison de Pax
- Fireworks Drink Stirrers by Homey Oh My!
- Mounted Declaration of Independence by Everyday Enchanting
- Land of the Free Because of the Brave Printable by Black and White Obsession
- Fireworks Table Runner by One Krieger Chick
- Chalkboard Bunting by The Dolen Diaries
- Vintage USA Framed Art by Made to Be a Momma
- Let Freedom Ring Utensil Caddy by Tiny Sidekick
- Wood Slice Canadiana Coasters
Good luck and I sure hope you got your inspiration for 4th of July!
Have a wonderful day!
SIGN UP to GET EMAIL UPDATES!
Are you struggling with decorating? Sign up for my newsletters and I will give you 5 quick tips on how to style your home like a PRO.