Hey everyone! Thanksgiving is next week and I am sharing an amazing and easy dessert recipe with you today. No bake Pumpkin Cheesecake. If you are not a huge pumpkin fan, just substitute the pumpkin with something else, like cherry jam or strawberry sauce.:-)
Yep, I love anything that is easy to prepare and no need to bake:-) I made this dessert place for my BBF for her Birthday. She got to keep the whole plate, including all the glasses and the white serving plate as well. I love to give homemade as a gift, there is nothing that can beat that, right?
- 1 cup crashed chocolate graham crackers
- 2 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1⅔ cup heavy cream, divided
- 8 oz cream cheese
- 2 Tbsp caramel sauce, plus more for topping, recipe follows
- 6 Tbsp packed brown sugar
- ½ tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ tsp ground nutmeg
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 pinch ground cloves
- 1 cup canned pumpkin puree, chilled
- Crash chocolate graham crackers (about 5 large pieces). Mix crashed graham crackers with butter then divide mixture into 4 glass cups and gently press into an even layer.
- In a mixing bowl, using an electric hand mixer, whip 1 cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a separate mixing bowl, whip cream cheese with caramel sauce until smooth, then blend in brown sugar, vanilla, cinnamon, nutmeg, ginger and cloves and whip until sugar has dissolved and mixture is fluffy. Fold in pumpkin puree, then fold in whipped heavy cream.
- Pipe or spoon pumpkin cheesecake mixture over cookie crumb layer in cups, then whip remaining ⅔ cup heavy cream until stiff peaks form and pipe or dollop over tops.
- Optional:Drizzle each with caramel sauce and sprinkle lightly with sea salt right before serving.
- For best result: Assemble cheesecake no more then 1 hour before serving.
For caramel Sauce recipe click HERE
What is your favorite pumpkin recipe? If you are into all the fall goodness ,you may also like my
or this fantastic
and how about some
Or if you are ready for Christmas Decoration, click to see my CHRISTMAS WREATH that I just shared couple days ago!:-)
Thanks for reading today! Hope you all have a fantastic day!