With all the fresh fruit in the season, what is better than a fresh fruit salad for a quick lunch or dinner.
We love Panera Bread so much! This fantastic salad has been on my favorites list for the longest time! We love to visit Panera when I don’t have the time or don’t have all the ingredients for making this easy salad at home, but I am happy to make it and eat it on my porch most of the time.
STRAWBERRY POPPYSEED SALAD
- 4 cups romaine lettuce
- 1 cup sliced strawberry
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup mandarin oranges
- 1 cup pineapple chunks
- ½ cup pecans
- Sliced Grilled chicken breast
- ½ cup mayonnaise(light)
- ¼ cup milk
- ¼ cup sugar (or any sugar substitute)
- ⅛ cup white vinegar
- 1 tablespoon poppy seed
- , Toss Salad ingredients together in a big bowl.
- ,Whisk together dressing ingredients
- , Cover salad with dressing and ENJOY!
- Recipe adapted from: Food.com