Happy Monday!How was everyone’s weekend?
Couple weeks ago I was dealing with cold and it looks like it found it’s way into me again…To make my mood better we made these awesome Double Chocolate Chip Cookies over the weekend.
Seriously. If you love chocolate , these cookies are for you!
Very chocolaty, very chewy and and very ” can’t stop eating them ” kind.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup Cocoa Powder
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter or margarine, softened
- ⅔ cup sugar
- ⅔ cup packed brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 1¾ cups Semi-Sweet Chocolate Chips
- COMBINE flour, cocoa, baking soda and salt in a medium bowl.
- Beat butter, sugar, brown sugar and vanilla extract in a large mixing bowl until creamy. Beat in eggs. 4.Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Drop by rounded tablespoon onto ungreased baking sheets.
- BAKE for 12-15 minutes or until cookies are puffed and centers are set but still soft.
- Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.
- Recipe adapted from: All Recipes
Have a sweet day!