Happy Monday Friends!
Isn’t this sandwich looks yummy?Tuna Sandwich is one of my favorite quick lunch meal. Very easy to put together and if you love fish , you won’t be disappointed!
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 teaspoon mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon sweet pickle relish
- 1 teaspoon Dijon-style prepared mustard
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ¼ cup chopped onion
- ¼ teaspoon ground black pepper
- Mash tuna in a small bowl with a fork.
- Add mayonnaise, pickle relish, mustard, celery, onion, and black pepper; stir to combine.
- Chill and serve.
This recipe was shared over at Nap-Time Creations.
Thanks for stopping by today.