Happy Hump day Friends! Time to link up your latest and greatest! Can’t wait to see what everyone has to show us this week. We have seen lot’s of patriotic projects, lot’s of summer projects and yummy recipes. Keep them coming!
We still have our Patriotic Blog Hop going until the 4th of July with many amazing projects. Here are the 1st and 2nd week’s round up. Aren’t they amazing?
- USA String Art by Sypsie Designs
- Lady Liberty Art by Delineate Your Dwelling
- Planked American Flag by Maison de Pax
- Fireworks Drink Stirrers by Homey Oh My!
- Mounted Declaration of Independence by Everyday Enchanting
- Land of the Free Because of the Brave Printable by Black and White Obsession
- Fireworks Table Runner by One Krieger Chick
- Chalkboard Bunting by The Dolen Diaries
- Vintage USA Framed Art by Made to Be a Momma
- Let Freedom Ring Utensil Caddy by Tiny Sidekick
- Wood Slice Canadiana Coasters
In case you new here, this party is hosted by 4 bloggers.That meas you link up at one blog but your project will show up on 4 blogs at the same time.
MEET YOUR HOSTS:
1. Follow each of our hosts in some form or fashion.
2. Don’t link and leave! Stay a while and see what your bloggy friends have been up to.
3. LINK BACK to one of our blogs – you can use our button or use a text link – either works for us!
Before we go to the party, here is a little peek of what your hosts have been working last week: