Have you ever tried Baked Brie? This recipe will be on your favorites list!
- 1 Brie cheese, 4 to 8 ounces, cold
- 2 sheets puff pastry, thawed
- 2 tablespoons Apple Butter
- Handful crushed pecan
- 1 egg beaten
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Roll one sheet thawed dough.
- Spread the Apple Butter on the sheet and sprinkle crushed pecan over it. Top the sheet with the second pastry sheet and pinch together the edges.
- Roll the sheet to be large enough to make two halves that would cover the size of the Brie. Place the brie at the center of the dough square and top it with the second sheet of pastry. With the extra sheet cut out leaves shapes to decorate your appetizer (optional).
- Brush it with egg yolks and bake it for about 25 minutes or until golden brown.
This dish can be a fancy looking party pleaser. I made it several times already, and it’s always a huge hit! Give it a go and let me know how you like it!
PIN it for later!
If you love to host parties, you might also like this amazing Pear and Gorgonzola flatbread as well!
Thanks for checking in today!