These Lemon No Bake Cookies are a spring twist on a classic treat! Just ten minutes to make and no baking involved!
Growing up, no bake cookies were my absolute favorite! My mom would make them as a treat for us kids and I always loved the chocolate peanut buttery goodness they encompassed. Since starting my blog, Living Better Together, I’ve loved coming up with new twists on this classic childhood treat. From Cookie Butter to Strawberry Milk, the flavor possibilities are endless!
Since spring is (hopefully) right around the corner, these are the perfect mid season treat. The coziness of oatmeal and the bright zing of lemon make for a great combo that the whole family is sure to love. I think what I love most about no bake cookies though, is that they legit take about 10 minutes to make! It really doesn’t get any better than 10 minute cookies, am I right? I hope you guys are as excited about these cookies and spring as I am and I’m looking forward to visiting you guys again next month!
- 2 cups Sugar
- 3/4 (1 1/2 Sticks) Butter
- 2/3 cup Milk
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Lemon Zest
- 2 tbsp Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 – 3.9 oz pkg Instant Lemon Pudding Mix
- 3 1/2 cups Minute Oats
- Melt butter, milk, and sugar in a large pot on medium-high heat.
- Bring to a rolling boil and continue cooking for two minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in remaining ingredients until evenly blended.
- Drop large spoonfuls on wax paper to cool and harden.
Check out these other recipes from Living Better Together
Raspberry Clementine Coconut Rice Pudding