These Rocky Road Mousse Shooters are the perfect dessert as we ease into summer. They’re no bake, easy to make, and loaded with chocolate, walnuts, and fluff!
Hey guys, it’s Rebecca from Living Better Together again! Can you believe it’s already the middle of April? Time is just flying by, but at least that means summer is on its way. I’m a firm believer in no bake desserts in the summer, even here in Maine, the last thing you want to do is turn that oven on.
These little shooters are the perfect treat for summer, especially since they’re no bake and they take less than 10 minutes to make! Layers of crushed chocolate wafers, chopped walnuts, gooey fluff, and whipped chocolate mousse make this dish super yummy and fun for any age!
I’m seriously addicted to all things Rocky Road, except for the ice cream that made the flavor combo famous. I’m not a fan of chocolate ice cream, call me weird, but it’s the truth. But ever since I made these Rocky Road Cupcakes last year, I’m all about that chocolate, nuts, and marshmallow trio! I mean, who wouldn’t be, right?
I won’t be back here until June since I’ll be travelling to Scotland, Ireland, and Oregon next month, but I hope you all have a fabulous spring! Have some rocky road goodness on me while I’m gone!
- 1 cup Heavy Cream
- ¼ Confectioners' Sugar
- 3 tbsp Instant Chocolate Fudge Pudding Mix, dry
- 1½ cups Marshmallow Fluff
- 10 Chocolate Wafers, crushed
- ¼ cup Walnuts, finely chopped
- Cocoa Marshmallows for topping (optional)
- Line up 12 tall shot glasses.
- Add heavy cream, confectioners' sugar, and pudding mix to a stand mixer fitted with a whisk attachment and beat on high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes. Transfer to a frosting bag fitted with a large round tip.
- Add fluff to a frosting bag fitted with a large round tip.
- Add ½ tsp of crushed chocolate wafers to each shot glass.
- Add 1.2 tsp of chopped walnut to each shot glass.
- Pipe in a dollop of chocolate mousse to each shot glass.
- Pipe in a dollop of marshmallow fluff to each shot glass.
- Repeat the four layers again and top with a sprinkle of crushed wafers, nuts, and mini cocoa marshmallows.
Pin this image to remember for it later!