I am a member of the Collective Bias® Social Fabric® Community. This shop has been compensated as part of a social shopper amplification for Collective Bias and its advertiser.
Happy Monday Friends! Today I am sharing these cute little Blueberry cream cheese mousse bites made with Philly Cream Cheese. You won’t believe how easy is to make these cuties. I was grocery shopping in my local Walmart when I spied this new, flavored Philadelphia cream cheese spread with real fruits.
We love fruits and my kids would rather eat fruits than anything else. Our fridge is always full of fresh fruits. When it comes to incorporating fruits into desserts, I usually try to think of something easy, that requires not much time, since I don’t have much of that. This soft fruity cream cheese makes the perfect mousse with whipped cream added. No need to add fresh fruits to the cheese, since it already has fresh fruit pieces. While the puff pastries are baking you can prepare the mousse and let it sit for an hour in the refrigerator.
- 8 oz. Blueberry Philadelphia cream cheese
- 1/3 cup powdered sugar
- 2/3 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 tsp corn syrup
- 1 pack of puff pastries
- In large bowl, whip heavy cream until soft peaks form – using an electric mixer.
- Add in corn syrup and whip until stiff peaks form. Set aside.
- In a separate bowl whip Blueberry philadelphia cream cheese until soft and fluffy with electric mixer.
- Mix in powdered sugar.
- Slowly fold in the whipped cream mixture, until combined.
- Cover bowl with plastic and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Once you are ready to serve, spoon mousse into Ziploc bag, cut an inch whole on one corner of the bag and pipe the mousse on your already baked puff pastry.(Bake puff pastries according to box directions)
- Garnish with fresh blueberries.
Aren’t they super cute?
The only problem with them is that you won’t be able to stop eating them:-)
I hope you will love this easy recipe as much as we do! I am so glad to be a part of #Collective Bias and experience such amazing products.
Serve these little bites with fresh fruits, blueberry and strawberry season is just right around the corner.Also, these little bites will make amazing spring and summer party bites.
Thank you so much for visiting today!
Have a wonderful day!