Happy Monday! Weekend was too short, do you feel the same? Walking in a store this weekend I glanced at some Christmas decorations and I realized that Christmas is really only 2 short months away only. It’s crazy how times fly. But today’s dessert is not a Christmas dessert just yet, it is an easy on the go autumn dessert that you and your family will love.
It has only a few ingredients and you don’t even have to turn on your oven. Yay! These cute Chocolate Pumpkin Truffles are done in no time.
Do you notice how uneven these little balls are? Oh well, all it matters is their taste not their shape:-)…I am not a professional chef but my family always loves my creations the way they turn out:-) These cuteness’s has the same wonderful taste even if they perfectly imperfect.
I bet that some of these ingredients you already have at home in your pantry and in your refrigerator.
- 1/2 cup white chocolate chips or chocolate cubes
- 1/4 cup canned pumpkin puree
- 2/3 cup crushed graham crackers, plus extra for garnish
- 1 ounce cream cheese
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- 5 ounce dark chocolate
- Cover large cookie sheet with parchment paper
- Microwave white chocolate until smooth.
- Add melted chocolate, pumpkin puree, crushed graham crackers, cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl and stir until dough forms. ( you can use food processor if you wish)
- Chill dough for 1 hour or until it is easy to roll balls.
- Roll 15 small balls and chill in freezer for 15 minutes.
- Melt dark chocolate and dip balls into chocolate.
- Return the dipped balls to parchment paper and let the chocolate harden for about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with crushed graham cracker.
Don’t you think that these are the perfect ON THE GO dessert bites for the season?
I hope I made you want to try these sweet dessert bites.
Here are some other great fall projects and recipes:
or this super easy
Thanks for reading!