Linzer Cookies…Oh, my!One of my favorite cookies!
Making Liner Cookies is a Christmas time tradition in my family. We don’t have a Holiday season without making Linzer Cookies. Soft and tasty little cutenesses. That’s how I call them.
Don’t you just want to eat them all? I bet you won’t stop eating!
And let me tell you how easy is it to make them. Just throw together a few ingredients that you probably have on hand, and that’s it!
Are you ready to grab the recipe for these cute Linzer cookies?
The best Linzer cookies!
- 3 cups flour
- 1 cup sugar
- 2.5 sticks margarine ( I use Imperial)
- powdered sugar
- Strawberry Jam
- , Preheat the oven to 375 degrees
- , mix flours and sugar until they combined. Add margarine slowly until the dough starts to come together. You can use an electric mixer; I prefer my hand:-)
- , Place the dough on a side for 1 hour.
- , Make 4 pieces out of the dough. Roll out each piece and using Linzer cookie cutter cut out the shapes.
- Place them on a baking sheet and bake for 5-8 minutes.
- Let them cool down.
- Once they are not warm anymore place each of them on a plate and cover them with powdered sugar.
- Stick together two pieces of cookies with jam.
- Place it in a cookie box and enjoy it next day!