Happy Monday !
Today I am sharing an easy side dish recipe and tomorrow I will be here waiting for you all with my very first Christmas project..Yay!
I seriously don’t want to believe that it’s this time of the year again.
Went shopping this weekend and the parking lots were already full.Oh my…
So back to today’s recipe:
Do you love sweet potatoes?
If your answer is yes, than this recipe won’t disappoint you!
HONEY & ORANGE
It’s already mouth watering…
You can serve this super easy side dish on your Thanksgiving table or any other dinner nights.
The honey and orange will give a nice twist to this great dish.
Peel Sweet potatoes and cut them lengthwise.
Arrange a single layer on a baking sheet.
HONEY&ORANGE GLAZED ROASTED SWEET POTATOES
1. 5 long slender 10-ounce red-skinned sweet potatoes (yams)
2. 3 tbsp. olive oil
3. 3 tbsp. Honey
4. 3 tbsp. Orange juice
5. Salt and pepper
1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. Peel sweet potatoes, then quarter lengthwise.
3. Arrange potatoes in single layer on baking sheet.
4. Mix together honey, olive oil, orange juice, salt and pepper.
5. Brush potato wedges with half of the honey glaze. Roast 45 minutes.
6. Brush with honey again and roast until tender and beginning to brown in spots, about 15 minutes longer.
So delish and tasty recipe!
Will you try it?
Let me know how you like it.!
Before you go, check out these 13 amazing
Thanksgiving table decor ideas..you will love them!
Thanks for stopping by!
If you like what you see come and follow along!