PECAN CRUSTED TILAPIA
I am back to life and blogging. This couple of weeks of break was so needed and I feel like I re energized myself for 2015 very well. I hope you all had a wonderful start for the New Year as well.
As a busy mom I always look for easy recipes. I decided to start a new series in the recipe department. I will focus on sharing 15 minute recipes as I know we all need these handy during our crazy schedules. I am kicking the series off with this amazing
Pecan Crusted Tilapia.
Tilapia is a freshwater fish and is the most popular fish in our house and tilapia is also great source of protein. I like to prepare it several ways but crusted with pecans is super delicious.
- 4 fresh Tilapia fillet
- 1/2 cup fresh pecan halves
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 garlic cloves (crushed)
- 1/4 tsp black pepper
- 3 tbs butter
- lemon wedge
- Process pecans in food processor until finely chopped.
- Sprinkle fish fillets with crushed garlic and salt and pepper then dredge fish fillets in the chopped pecans.
- Melt butter in skillet over medium heat
- Add fish and cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Serve with lemon wedge.
So easy and healthy dinner for the whole family. I like to serve it with steamed veggies such as broccoli or green beans.
Did you like this recipe?
Pin this image for later to remember!
If you like easy recipes you may like this
CHICKEN BREAST WITH ARUGULA & TOMATOES
Thank you for visiting!
Yummy! One of my favorite recipes
It is yummy Julia! Thanks for visiting, hope you are having a great week!Xo