Hello you all! How was your weekend? Mine was so busy and eventful. This morning I woke up and I felt the crispy fall weather on my skin. Oh how I love it. When the cooler weather kicks in I am more likely to turn my oven on and spend more time in the kitchen. Today I am sharing one of my favorite Herb Oven Roasted Potatoes recipe that is a pretty easy and quick side dish.
I love roasted onions so for a more satisfying taste I added a handful of chopped red onions to the goodness.
- 2 lbs red or yellow skinned potatoes
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon each dried parsley, garlic powder, rosemary, black pepper
- 1 medium red onion, sliced
- coarse salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Scrub potatoes (do not peel them). Slice into even sized cubes about 1”
- Toss potatoes, onions, olive oil, garlic, and seasonings
- Place on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper
- Bake for 30-35 minutes until browned and tender
With fall being right around the corner, this quick side dish will be on the table a lot, for sure.
If you like this recipe you may like this, easy
And to add some fun decor to your home, check out my green art collection in my shop
Thank you for reading today!