I am back with another 15 minute recipe today. Yes, this meal is made with Brussels sprouts. I know many people don’t like Brussels sprouts but those who do, should definitely give this easy meal a try. Luckily we live very close to our business and lots of times we run home for a quick lunch with the hub. I made this meal and we literally licked all of our fingers. I don’t remember that I’ve always been a huge fan of Brussels sprouts but I spot them on the shelves in the grocery stores all the time ( they looks kinda cool) and I attempt to buy them and make something yummy with them. Brussels sprouts lightly sauteed and mixed together with a tasty sausage, onions and garlic, roasted to perfection is heavenly.
Brussels sprouts have an excellent level of vitamin C so be sure to included it in your diet.
- 1 lb Brussels sprouts, cleaned
- 1/2 cup scallions, slieced
- 3 cloves garlic, crushed
- 1/4 cup water
- 4 Italian sausages
- 2 tbs olive oil
- salt and pepper
- red pepper flakes
- Heat 1 tbs. olive oil in a pan. Add scallions an saute for 3 minutes. Stir in garlic and washed Brussels sprouts then sprinkle with salt, pepper and little bit of red pepper flakes. Pour in water and saute for 6-8 minutes.
- While saute Brussels Sprouts, heat the other tbsp. olive oil and add whole sausages to pan. Cook for 4 minutes, turning the sausages. Take out sausages on plate and slice them to chucks.
- Add sausage chunks to the Brussels sprouts and cook/roast them for another 3 minutes together.
- Serve immediately.
Brussels sprouts lovers, enjoy this great and fast meal! And be sure to check out this yummy Crispy Brussel Sprouts with Caesar dressing.
Pin this image to remember for it later!
Hope you enjoy these quick meals with me.
You may also like
or this amazing
Have a wonderful day.