This easy chicken recipe is SOOO good! It can be done in 15 minutes!
Happy Memorial day you all! Hope you are having a fantastic long weekend. I am popping in today to share this yummy chicken recipe that I made the other day.
SOO GOOD! And so easy to whip together!
I have those days when I just don’t plan ahead. I mean I don’t plan my meals ahead. I have many of those days. I am a pretty spontaneous cooker and sometimes I have to get creative with what I have on hand at home. That is how this easy one-pan chicken dish came to live. I opened my fridge, and I used what I had. Luckily I have FRESH ( organic ) SPINACH growing in my backyard, and I used a big batch for this dish, and of course I always have chicken at home. Always.
I love that the carrots stay almost crunchy while the spinach gets perfectly wilted. My hub licked his ten fingers off for sure!
GET THIS EASY CHICKEN RECIPE
- 1 lb chicken tenders
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- handful fresh carrots
- 2 cups fresh spinach
- 1 large tomato, sliced
- 2 cloves garlic
- salt pepper to taste
- 4 slices of cheese or shredded cheese
- Preheat your pan.
- Add 2 tbsp coconut oil
- Place chicken tenders in the pan. Cook in on both side for 5 minutes.
- Add salt, pepper and garlic to chicken.
- Add fresh carrots and tomatoes. Stir and cover for 5 minutes.
- Mix in spinach, cook it for 3 minutes.
- Cover the chicken with cheese and let it sit for 2 minutes before serving.
Here is how you make it!
Try it! I bet you and your family will enjoy it as much as we did!