I love the consistency of cheesecakes and that it is not too sweet but still has that creamy fluff that melts in your mouth. I can say that cheesecake is one of my favorite desserts.
Today I am going to share the easiest and cutest cheesecake bites. I warn you that these bites are dangerous. I seriously could not stop eating them. I only used one 8.oz cream cheese and only got 6 mini bites but I wish I had doubled my cream cheese to get twice as much! The recipe below will make 6 regular muffin size bites but be sure to double your measures if you know that 6 little bites won’t be enough!
I used muffin baking pan and regular size muffin papers. Once you bake it for 15 minutes, you can take them out of the paper and refrigerate if needed. ( I did not refrigerate as we ate all of it in 5 minutes)
I made some quick raspberry sauce as a topping but you can really use any of your favorite fresh fruit sauce.
- Graham crackers ( square)
- Cookie cuter to cut out the round shape that will fit into the bottom of the muffin paper
- 1 8 oz cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1 cup raspberries
- 1/4 cup jam
- 1/2 cup cup water
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Add cream cheese, sugar, vanilla and egg into a bowl. Stir together until fluffy consistency.
- Prepare the muffin papers and cut out the cookies with your round cookie cutter and place them into your muffin papers.
- Spoon the batter to the muffin papers and bake them for 15 minutes.
- Cool them down and refrigerate for a few hours (optional)
- Heat up the jam and water and add your fresh fruit.
- Serve the sauce over your mini cheesecake bites.
Such lovely little bites. Just perfect if you are headed to a party with kids or adults. Quick, easy and cute!
Enjoy your mini bites. If you like this post you might like these
Have you seen this awesome
DIY PLACEMATS on the blog last week? There is a fun
Enjoy your week!