Today I am sharing a super easy recipe and a great GIVEAWAY by Anyonita Nibbles , where I teamed with some other fantastic bloggers as a sponsor.
To the recipe:
Being in the middle of tomato season here in VA, what could be better than a great Grilled Bruschetta Chicken for a busy weeknight dinner.
We are getting close to the end of the summer, and those wonderful grilling nights soon will be over! Make sure you give a try for this amazingly quick and yummy recipe before summer ends!
Bruschetta is a piece of toasted bread topped with variations of mixed vegetables, originated from Italy.
Here, in this recipe we topped chicken instead of bread with tomato, basil and mozzarella mixture.
My dear friends, who grow produce in their backyard, gave us a big bag of homegrown tomatoes and I used some of the very ripe ones for this recipe.
Excellent way to use ripe tomatoes instead of throwing them away.
If you can, try to mix up the bruschetta mixture a night before or at least 1/2 hr before grilling your chicken, so the flavors could be the fullest.
To use the tomato mozzarella mixture on toast try this >> HOMEMADE BREAD RECIPE and serve as an appetizer.
GRILLED BRUSCHETTA CHICKEN and AMAZON GIFT CARD GIVEAWAY
- 2 boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 Tbsp. olive oil
- 3 ripe tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- ¼ cup minced red onion
- 3 tbsp. FRESH basil-chopped
- 1 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- ½ cup mozzarella-diced
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Combine olive oil, balsamic vinegar ,crashed garlic cloves, red onion and basil together.
- Add diced tomatoes, salt and pepper to taste. Set aside for at least ½ hr or prepare this mixture the night before.
- Add diced mozzarella to mixture right before serving.
- Brush Chicken breast with olive oil, salt and pepper and grill it on outdoor or indoor grill.
- Serve chicken with BRUSCHETTA mixture.
Recipe adapted: Busy Cooks
To the GIVEAWAY:
TO WIN THIS EXCELLENT PRIZE, JUST ENTER WITH YOUR FACEBOOK OR TWITTER ACCOUNT AS MANY TIMES AS YOU LIKE.
This giveaway is NOT ONLY for US residents!