I am sharing a fresh delicious chicken dish today with you, which quickly became family favorite.
BUT FIRST, I WANT TO MAKE SURE YOU ENTERED THIS AWESOME GIVEAWAY THAT
THE 36TH AVENUE THEME BROUGHT TO YOU!
I am sure many of you have at least one new year resolution and its most likely is eating healthy and no dessert.
Well I don’t know about the second one..Hmmm
Lemon gives a fresh flavor for this dish and it will quickly become YOUR family favorite.
- 4 large boneless chicken breast/halves
- 1/8 tsp.salt
- 1.8 tsp. freshly ground black pepper
- 3 tbs. all – purpose flour
- 2 tbs.olive oil
- 3/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 lemon
- 2 tbs. fresh lemon juice
- 1 tbs. butter
- 1 tbs. fresh parsley
- Season Chicken with salt and pepper.
- Place the flour in a shallow dish and coat chicken on all sides.
- Heat the oil in large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the chicken to the skillet and cook for 4 minutes on both sides.
- Remove chicken and cover to keep it warm.
- Reduce the heat to medium, add half cup of the broth to the pan and bring to boil.
- Add lemon slices to pan along with rest of the broth and lemon juice.
- Turn the heat to high and cook fro about 2 minutes until liquid is reduced to syrupy glaze.
- Remove from heat stir in butter until melted.
- Drizzle the sauce over the chicken and garnish with lemon and parsley.
Adapted from Parents magazine
Enjoy this refreshing meal!
You may also want to give a try for this
Have a great day!