I am sharing the best banana bread recipe today!
When you have a bunch of ripe bananas you make banana bread, right? I use this recipe for so long, but I never shared it on the blog just yet. I used to make banana bread all the time but lately I only make it when I have extra ripe bananas. The other day I made it for dinner. Yup. Somedays we have banana bread with fresh peach jam (from my dear neighbor) for dinner. Can you ask for anything better? The recipe that I am using is easy, and the bread is soft and fluffy, the way we like it:-)
A nice glass of milk, fresh banana bread, and yummy peach jam. This recipe is a winner in my house for dinner for sure. Although, it’s more like a breakfast setting, but hey, sometimes we break the rules. Do you ever do that?
GET THE RECIPE FOR THE BEST BANANA BREAD
- 2 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 3 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 3 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- Preheat oven for 370F.
- Prepare baking pan.
- Mix all purpose flour with baking powder, salt, and sugar. Add the egg and vegetable oil. Stir together and gradually add milk and crushed bananas.
- Pour batter into baking pan and bake it for at least 30 minutes.
- Remove from oven when it’s golden brown.
- Serve it with warm peach jam:-)
Enjoy this easy but yummy recipe! You might also like some fresh muffins.
Have a great week ahead!