Today’s 15 minute recipe is one of my favorite quick Italian recipes. I am a huge fan of Italian food.
Pasta?? Oh yeah…Anytime:-)
I also love shrimp a lot! I love it breaded, cooked, with pasta, without pasta…you name it!
I had a wonderful Shrimp Scampi in one of my favorite restaurants few years ago and I found a great recipe that I make at home ever since. My hubby is not a huge fan of seafood but if the shrimp is super tender he would eat it. My kids like popcorn a lot but they are not crazy for the taste of garlic ( yet).
For this recipe I love to use extra garlic, it adds a great flavor to this dish.
- 1 pound shrimp, fully cooked
- 12 ounces spaghetti noodles
- 4- 6 cloves garlic
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- ½ cup dry white wine
- Salt and pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 tablespoon crushed red pepper
- If you are using frozen shrimp- defrost while your water is boiling for the pasta.
- Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Heat a skillet on medium-high and add in butter and oil. Reduce the heat to medium-high and add the olive oil and butter. Add in garlic and cook until garlic is fragrant, about two minutes.
- Add the shrimp and heat about a minute. Pour in wine and coat the shrimp. Bring the mixture to a boil for about two minutes.
- Toss shrimp remove from heat and add in parsley, red pepper, salt and pepper. Garnish with freshly shaved Parmesan and enjoy!
I always have a bag of frozen shrimp at my freezer and whenever I crave for Shrimp scampi I would take the shrimp out and defrost it in a few minutes.
Super easy and tasty dinner for the days when you don’t feel like spending much time in your kitchen or going out for dinner. It’s definitely on my favorites list.
I like to prepare more pasta that I mix in with olive oil, garlic, lemon and little bit of pine nuts and keep it in my refrigerator for later days when I could make a Chicken with Arugula or this great Lemon Dill Salmon to go with it.
If you like this easy 15 minute recipe, pin it for later to remember
Be sure to check out my other wonderful and quick 15 minute recipes HERE.
Thanks for stopping by today!