Full of antioxidants and vitamins, and extremely high in fiber that is so good for your body!
- · 2 1/2 cups oat flour
- · 1 teaspoon baking powder
- · 1 teaspoon baking soda
- · 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- · 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- · 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- · 1/2 teaspoon salt
- · 1/2 cup butter, softened
- · 1 1/2 cups BROWN sugar
- · 1 cup canned pumpkin puree
- · 1 egg
- · 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Cream Cheese frosting:
- · 1/2 cup softened butter
- · 1/2 cup softened cream cheese
- · 2-3 cups powdered sugar
- · 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- · 1 tsp. ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Combine flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, ground cloves, and salt; set aside.
- In a medium bowl, cream together the 1/2 cup of butter and BROWN sugar. Add pumpkin, egg, and 1 teaspoon vanilla to butter mixture, and beat until creamy. Mix in dry ingredients. Drop on cookie sheet by tablespoonful; flatten slightly.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven.
- For the Frosting:
- Cream butter and cream cheese together. Slowly add powdered sugar and mix with an electric mixer until thick and creamy.
- Add vanilla and cinnamon.
- When cookies are cooled-serve it with or without the frosting.
Recipe slightly adapted from: All recipes.com
Oh boy! These cookies are fluffy and soo good! We seriously ate all of them by the next day!
Share it with me!
Have a Wonderful week ahead!