With the weather being crazy hot this summer, I feel like I am sharing lots of refreshing drinks with you all.
My kids love iced tea lately, so I combined a few fresh ingredients with a traditionally brewed decaffeinated tea.
Raspberries are in season now, but if it is unavailable to you, substitute the raspberries with any other berries.
This refreshing drink would be perfect for kids and adults on a hot summer day.
Takes no time to make a big pitcher of this drink and you will have it ready in your fridge for when you need it during the day.
I prefer freshly squeezed lemon juice, especially in the summer…
I started with squeezing the lemons while the freshly brewed tea was sitting in the refrigerator.
Washed a big cup of raspberries for the mixture.
RASPBERRY LEMON-LIME ICED TEA
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- 8 cups raspberry tea
- (to make raspberry tea, use raspberry herbal tea)
- 3 tbsp. sugar (adjust to your taste) or honey
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 lime, sliced
- ice cubes
- , Prepare the raspberry tea and add sugar to hot tea. Chill tea for 1-2 hrs. in refrigerator.
- , Mix together chilled tea ,lemon juice and fresh raspberries.
- , When serve: add a few slice of fresh lime to the mixture for better taste.
- , Garnish with lemon, lime or raspberries.
Enjoy this fantastic and refreshing summer drink while the summer is still around and we have access for fresh garden berries!
Check out these other fruity drinks if this one isn’t for you!
What is your favorite fruity drink when its crazy hot outside?
Thanks for stopping by today!