This ice cream sandwich cake is one of the easiest and yummiest desserts you have ever had!
You guys! I am not huge on ice cream, but this ice cream sandwich cake is heavenly! I had made this many times in the past, and every single time it was a huge hit! It’s super easy to put together, and it does not require too many ingredients. I love to use Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches as we are the local distributor for BB but any ice cream sandwich will do it! This year my boys asked for this particular cake for their birthday parties which is awesome so I don’t have to bake in the kitchen for hours and roll the fondant for another two hours.!:-) For summer parties or just for a quick afternoon dessert this is a fabulous option during the summer time!
- 8 Blue Bunny Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 1 large box of Cool Whip
- Hot Sundae Sauce
- Peanut Butter Sauce
- Crushed pecans
- Crushed waffle cones
- Place 4 ice cream sandwiches in a square glass bakeware.
- Spread cool whip on the top of sandwiches.
- Sprinkle with crushed waffle cones.
- Pour your favorite sauces on top of cool whip and sprinkle with crushed pecan.
- Layer 4 ice cream sandwiches again and repeat the layers.
What is your favorite summer dessert? Ice Cream, slushies, sundaes??
I could eat them all!
Here are some more fantastic desserts or drinks for you for the warm summer days!
Happy Summer you all!